Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Craft Enthusiast: "Vidhi Jadeja"



Hello Craftpreneurs,
Another lovely week with another amazing crafter story to share with you all... "CraftEnthusiast of the Week….. Vidhi Jadeja" based out of Mumbai and performing all the roles in her life at her best is an artist by profession, an avid blogger, a doting daughter-in-law, a mother of two sweet little angels, a full-time homemaker. Her entrepreneurial foray was born with “Artery Crate” (www.arterycrate.com) and there is no looking back since then…......Let’s know more about her journey of being an craftpreneur, her passion, and some of her amazing projects she had worked upon!
This is what Vidhi speaks about her journey as a crafter and her story of being a craftpreneur….
Hola people! This is Vidhi Jadeja from Mumbai, an artist by profession, an avid blogger, a doting daughter-in-law, a mother of two sweet little angels, a full-time homemaker, a compassionate person, the girl who migrated from “aapnu Amadavad” (our Ahemadabad in Gujarathi) to “Aamchi Mumbai” (our Mumbai in Marathi) post marriage, a trained artist with post graduate in commerce and a Diploma in Fine Arts. All in one and not necessarily in the same order of priority!

How it's all started? (My Crafting Journey!)
I have been passionate about art and craft from early days of life. I have loved creativity in all forms of ART. I even had Painting Exhibits along with other artists during my Fine Arts day. Post marriage with a new life, a different setting, and addition to my family, it was a different canvas. To invest in the family, I had to put my creative pursuits on a back burner. But the artist in me wouldn’t sit quietly for long. I started conducting Art and Craft sessions for kids which rekindled my love for creativity. Thus, my entrepreneurial foray was born with “Artery Crate” (www.arterycrate.com) and there is no looking back since then…

What Inspired Me?
I was inspired by ordinary things around me which we used on daily basis …I love nature too. Which constantly motivates me to do my work. Right from my childhood, I loved to create something or other from my junk, waste or for that matter say anything!!! So I never threw my little precious things from my stock.
My Most Favourite Crafts of All?




My Style of Crafting?
The type of Art forms that interest me are Decoupage, Mix media art, Layouts and Album making. I like all traditional Indian art forms too. But right now, I am head over heels in love with Mix Media Art. It’s a versatile art form. One can use it on simple Tag, Album, Altered Art, Card, Layouts anywhere…you name it and you can use it there! It gives me the immense freedom to use my creativity which I can translate into my projects.
My Future Plan?
I will recommend all to buy handmade craft and gift items and have value for it. All crafters need that bit of appreciation in their life about their hard work. I want to open my Art gallery in near future.


Message for All!
Craft is nothing but deep a meditation for real crafter. It allows one to wander freely in the vastness of the creativity and letting go off the world around. So, keep crafting and feel good.

You can reach out to “Vidhi Jadeja” an“Artery Crate” on below social media links:
............................................................................................
More Inspiration coming from us…Keep Following :Prika “All About Crafts”

5 comments:

  1. Every art work of yours speak volumes about your fine thinking and mastery over your craft! Keep growing and reach for new horizons dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Vidhi ✨
    You are amazing at your work!!💯

    ReplyDelete