Sunday, August 19, 2018

Remember to Live Mixed Media Layout Tutorial



Hello Crafty Folks!
Its Sunday special...with an amazing inspiration for you....a step by step tutorial making an mixed media layout. This whole layout is inspired by my recent visit to restored fort: Neemrana Forts and the picture in the layout is from there itself....Indeed it was an amazing break from work and I reminded myself to not to forget to do others things in life...I love to travel and explore and involving the same into my crafts as turned out to be pretty amazing...

Here's all the list of supples used for the project:
# 10*10 mini canvas 
# Mixed Media Paste from Little Birdie
# Grainy Texture Paste from Little Birdie 
# Stamps from Mudra Stamps
# Archival Black Ink 
# Stencil from Tim Holtz
# Heat Tool from Dove Craft 
# Handmade Flowers by Prika
# Chipzeb from Mudra Stamps
# Fillers, Pollens from Dress my Craft
# Pearl Decor Beads from Dress my Craft 
#Green Moss from Dress my Craft 
# Glue Gun from Prika Studio
Lets have some close look to the project:






Here's a quick step by step tutorial of the project on our youtube channel:

Don't forget to subscribe our channel for more upcoming craft inspirations. 
Hope you enjoy the tutorial and do share your reviews in comments to help us know you liked it and come up wit more amazing tutorials. 
Much Love
Prika
---------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Crafting!!
Keep following Prika for more amazing Craft Inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment