Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Craft Enthusiast-”Semonti Roy”



Hello Craftpreneurs,
August month seems to come to an end with last story of a crafter featured...Today we have with us a very talented and enthusiastic crafter....Craft Enthusiast of the Week…..Semonti Roy”…who hails from Kolkata, West Bengal....which is already well known for so much of creative work and arts...Pursuing creativity since childhood, she has travelled a long road to crafting. Let’s know more about her journey of being a craftprenuer, her passion, and some of her amazing projects she had worked upon.
Hi this is Semonti Roy. I am from Kolkata, West -Bengal. Since childhood I was love to doing artwork and love to make colourful things for decorate home.
From my childhood when ever I was doing drawing or painting that times my mom always inspired me to paint some clay pots, that’s where I began with my first craft work. Then after long time my eyes caught some decoupage tutorials, knowing about that craft from various source and I fall in love with these works. Just a thought that I should give it a try...and now I am exploring every day with something new to do. 


Her Inspiration:
My fellow crafters are always inspired me very much.
Her Most Favourite:
I like all things related to crafts but my favorite is decoupage and mixed media .

Her Style of Crafting:
I started crafting with decoupage but now days I’m also doing mixed media and felt same love as decoupage.
Future Plans:
My dream about my craft future is endless lol… I wish I will open a craft school and have own craft shop one day.
Message for All:
Just do it what you want, put your imagination. Keep yourself inspired  from nature and other crafters also .Love your work and have faith on yourself.
You can reach out to “Semonti Roy” and “Creative Creation” on below social media links:
--------------------------------------------------------------
More Inspiration coming from us…Keep Following :Prika “All About Crafts”

2 comments:

  1. Πολύ όμορφες δημιουργίες καλός σας βρήκα!!!!

    ReplyDelete