Tuesday, August 21, 2018

"Craft Enthusiast : Arpita Tornal"



Hello Craftpreneurs,
No wonder days are passing so quickly...and here we are with another week and another Tuesday with “Craft Enthusiast of the Week…..Arpita Tornal” ...sharing her story of being a crafter and kickstarting her journey 12 years back...yes its been long she has been into this world of creativity...Let's know more about her..

This is what Arpita speaks about her journey as a crafter and her story of being a craftpreneur….
Hello everyone,Arpita here.Firstly thank you Priyanka for featuring and all your support and encouraging crafter’s from all over.
I’m a bangalore based crafter.Been crafting for about 12 years now. As a kid was not someone who took much interest in crafts,was more of outdoor person but today crafts is a way of living for me.

First Step to Crafting:
Was in my first year of bachelor degree and had huge health set back which forced me to discontinue my education and had to stay back home.this gave me a lot of free time,for me being a very active person and having limited mobility at the time was driving me insane.so my mom encouraged me to try some hand embroidery and she taught me my first stitch and since then there was no looking back.A hobby turned into passion.since then a day doesn’t go by without crafting.
Her Inspiration:
I guess life,don’t know if it was a inspiration or challenge,discovered my best attributes in a worst time of my life.I guess my attitude to not give up inspired me to try,learn and do something new.

Her Most Favourite:
Have done a lot of different forms of crafting,Hand embroidery,glass painting,mosaic art,jewellery making,candle making but my favorites are Sospeso, Decoupage and Mixed Media.
Her Style of Crafting: 
I like to keep it simple,clean and beautiful.

Future Plans: 
I don’t plan much,one thing for sure is I want to keep creating beautiful art pieces,better my skills and grow to become a better crafter.
Message for All:
Allow your hands to create what your heart says...most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the process.

You can reach out to “Arpita Tornal” and “House of Creations on below social media links:
-------------------------------------------------------------
More Inspiration coming from us…Keep Following :Prika “All About Crafts”

2 comments: